Category: Photo Blogging
The New York Times’ “Lens” blog looks at the work of Antonia Bolfo, an NYPD cop who started taking a camera along on the job, which led to a new career as a photographer. His work is great. Many more examples at the link.
- Your latest Hollywood-colluding-with-government copyright outrage.
- Amazing photos from an abandoned New York leper colony.
- British court rules that composing a photo the way someone else has could be a violation of copyright.
- Here is a dog jumping on a trampoline.
- Red State founder and CNN commenter tells radio audience that watching someone he disagrees with politically writhe in pain until the guy requires hospitalization is “made of awesome.”
- Despite promises from politicians, NYC continues with its ridiculous pot arrests.
- “Why more than a dozen teenage girls are exhibiting Tourette’s-like symptoms.”
- Headline of the day.
- Dahlia Lithwich on how Illinois awful recording cops law might affect this year’s G8 summit in Chicago.
- Good post on leash law Tasering: “‘Protect and Serve’ does not mean “you have to win every argument ever.’”
I have a new Nashville Byline post up. It’s about the anti-death penalty concert here in Nashville Monday night. Here’s another shot from the show. That’s Lilly Hiatt, John Hiatt, Chris Scruggs, and Gail Davies.