Category: Photo Blogging
The Library of Congress continues to digitize and post to Flickr its trove of old photos. This series includes hundreds of color photographs from the 1930s and 1940s. The 1939 photo below is of a juke joint and gas station in Melrose, Louisiana.
- Thank goodness we’re finally securing the border from the menace of high school valedictorians.
- Two more aggressive police raids over suspected pot offenders: Here and here.
- Orlando police make use of sweet gadgets seized as evidence from a robbery.
- One of the more amusing press releases related to tax policy that you’re likely to see.
- How one bureaucrat almost succeeded in banning car radios.
- How to build a speech jamming gun.
- This looks to be a very cool blog of archival New York Times photos.
- Woman ticketed for resting her injured leg on the seat of a non-operational subway train.
- More taxi protectionist nonsense.