- Here’s the most important column you should read today. Oddly enough, the word poll appears nowhere in the text! It’s Tyler Cowen on stalled progress in the fight against world hunger.
- The Justice Department files suit against a bank for the crime of lending prudently.
- Ezra Klein on the carbon tax. This is a tax that I, a libertarian, support. Someday, when I’m done writing this book, I’ll put up a post explaining why.
- This seems like a weird fight for Facebook to be picking.
- Andrew Ferguson destroys the latest fawning presidential profile.
- New Mexico, which doesn’t recognize same sex marriages, fines a photographer who refused to photograph a same sex wedding.
- Congress passes a warrantless wiretapping bill despite having no idea what it actually does. The lede to the linked story also works with almost any other story.
- The real causes of Muslim protests.
- Lots and lots and lots and lots of great photos of dogs.