- New Bowling Green, Ohio law allows cops to give tickets to virtually anyone.
- The IRS demands $40 million in inheritance taxes for an item which is literally worthless.
- Girl faces jail time for naming the boys who sexually assaulted her.
- Your daily reminder that politicians are horrible people.
- Disabled man delayed so long by TSA the batteries on his oxygen machine run down.
- Wait, isn’t Cracked supposed to be a humor site?
- Headline of the day.
- Moronic cop moronically makes moronic statements about Chattanooga streetwalkers.
- My column from one year ago today: ”You’re at work one day…when suddenly a bunch of armed police thugs smash the door down, start pointing guns at everybody, arrest your customers and boss, handcuff you and your fellow co-workers and shove you into a van…”
(Thanks to Radley for the first four items, to Amy Alkon for the fifth and to Mike Siegel for the sixth.)