I was honestly tempted to call this “Maggie’s Hump Day Links”, but I just couldn’t do it.
- Dog sends hilarious text messages.
- The Department of Education may soon impose a quota limit on the number of male students in science and engineering.
- Islamists call for the Great Pyramids of Egypt to be destroyed as “symbols of paganism.”
- One cop roughs up a 76-year-old former nun for “trespassing”, while others beat up a pregnant woman under the excuse of arresting her for an “active warrant for prostitution.”
- Yesterday was the second anniversary of my blog, so it’s still just a baby. With 732 posts it’s a BIG baby, but a baby nonetheless.
- Man videotapes fight between two others; cops charge him with attempted murder.
Plus, here’s a video of a live clam eating salt on a kitchen table. Really.
(Thanks to Radley for the last two items, via Twitter).