- TSA’s newest policy: demanding travelers “freeze” on command.
- Drug use map of the world.
- “Imagine that drug laws were enacted under Justice Roberts’ limited reading of the tax power rather than under the Commerce Clause as now? What would be different about such a world than ours?”
- Greece’s currency choices are not limited to the euro and the drachma.
- Video: Penn Jillette on the two-party system, personal responsibility and why a good person should have no fear of the government.
- My column from yesterday: Like all moral panics, “trafficking” hysteria will spin wildly out of control before disintegrating.
And here are two from Radley’s Twitter stream:
- Louisiana GOP state rep supports taxpayer funding for religious schools, but only if they’re of the One True Religion.
- A list of Obama’s accomplishments.