Monday, May 21st, 2012
- Yes, it is possible—and not all that difficult, really—to beat someone to death with your hands.
- Congressmen seek to legalize what the government already does, anyway.
- Cory Booker learns that there’s no room in politics for integrity or truth-telling.
- Some sad photos from the earthquake in Italy.
- Here’s what Obama considers a more “humane” drug war: Federal agents waking a 12-year-old girl, putting guns in her face, cuffing her because a relative sold glass pipes on the Internet.