Monday, April 23rd, 2012
- Do you think Obama issued this order with a straight face?
- Surprising: 95% of passengers involved in plane crashes from 1983 to 2000 survived.
- NYC designates BP gas station a “landmark.”
- Michigan Supreme Court rules in favor of man who resisted police who were illegally entering his home.
- Remarkable quote from a federal prosecutor: ““[I]t’s not illegal to watch something on the television. It is illegal, however, to watch something in order to cultivate your desire, your ideology.”
- Miami-Dade’s Homeland security cops were monitoring, warning one another about Carlos Miller. I know if I lived in Miami, I’d sleep more soundly knowing authorities were working hard to protect me from photographers who occasionally take photos of Miami police.