- Federal judges rules that excerpting articles on a website is “fair use.” I would hope so.
- Obituary for an otter.
- Hockey game breaks out at the Chicago Symphony Orchestra.
- Lawsuit: Minnesota school forced student to reveal her social networking passwords.
- Here’s a to-scale model of the solar system. Prepare to scroll.
IowaWashington puppycide case heads to court.
- Former LAPD detective finally convicted for 1986 murder.
- Wyoming road’s speed limits determined in part by average speed of drivers. We need more of this.