Thursday, March 1st, 2012
- Obvious headline is obvious.
- This camera does some cool stuff. And looks like the hangups will only improve with future models.
- Here’s a fun list of some of the greatest magazine articles ever written. I mentioned Gene Weingarten’s wrenching “Fatal Distraction” piece on this site shortly after it ran. I actually just read “The Things That Carried Him” for the first time a few weeks ago on an airplane. I had to finish it later. It’s an amazing piece of writing.
- Another contender for headline of the day. I like that the Daily Mail included a stock photo that may or may not have resembled the dog.
- Don’t always (or perhaps even usually) agree with Amanda Marcotte, but I envy her for coining the awesome phrase “erection of righteousness.”
- Kudos to Illinois State’s Attorney Ron Dozier, who is dropping wiretapping charges against a man because he believes the state law is unconstitutional.