Monday, November 28th, 2011
- The Bernie Fine story keeps getting stranger. His wife apparently had an affair with one of his accusers. Another accuser’s father says he’s lying, and the accuser is himself facing sexual assault charges. Two of the accusers are also step-brothers. None of which means Fine is innocent. It just means we should probably wait a bit longer before assuming he’s guilty.
- Fed gave biggest banks billions in secret, low-interest loans.
- With the exception of the last one, I’m fairly sure every category of ads in this article has been run against a prominent male politician.
- Tennessee constables get kickbacks from the state for writing citations.
- Heard an ad for the site on Sirius the other day. Your thoughts? Disgusting, or just a more transparent way of dating? Both?
- Emma Sullivan, hero of the week.
- Washington State law to take effect next month is likely to make it yet more difficult for pain patients to find doctors who will treat them.