- Defense attorney ordered to pay damages for creating fake child porn to show jury how it easy it is to create fake child porn.
- The problem with private prisons, put in pretty frank terms by a private prison company.
- Chicago cop kills unarmed man who was lying prone. It’s the cop’s third shooting since January.
- A photo that’s both heartbreaking and inspiring.
- The dumbest thing you’ll read today. (The original Pajamas Media post, not the critique of it.)
- Awesome company turns child drawings into stuffed animals.
- Democrats gay-bait Republican
congressionalstate senate candidate.
- Today’s assault on the Fourth Amendment brought to you by my state of Tennessee.
- High school officials scare the hell out of kids to clear the hallways . . . so they can then search the kids’ lockers for drugs.