- The Bright Young People. A Tumblr blog of young, socialite, 1920s London.
- Banking customers angry over entirely predictable consequence of federal “consumer protection” legislation.
- Mark Draughn lays out the basics of that University of Wisconsin poster controversy. When a university statement begins with some language about the school’s commitment to free expression and the the First Amendment, you can bet what follows is inconsistent with free expression and the First Amendment. And when the statement ends with an assertion that the actions the statement is addressing aren’t censorship, it’s also a pretty safe bet that they are.
- When sending your kid to a better school is a crime.
- America’s most beautiful college campuses. Makes me miss Bloomington.
- Amazing photo of Yemenis praying in a billboard.
- Bear wanders into backyard where children are playing. Father kills bear. Father charged with felony.
MORE: The bear story is a bit dated. Via the comments, it looks like the bear shooter was fined $1,000. Also, the father was initially charged with a misdemeanor, not a felony, though it was punishable by up to a year in jail and a $50,000 fine.