Stuff you should read that I don’t have time to write more about . . . .
- Another ignorant, ill-informed rant against libertarians. Good responses here and here. Lind’s rant is so riddled with errors, it both isn’t really worthy of a thorough response, and would take a book-length response to address them all.
- Bullying prevention as an unfunded mandate.
- Law enforcement and the “Holy Shit!” rule.
- Tim Carney has more on how Warren Buffet has benefited financially from the big government programs he supports. (Note: I don’t doubt that Buffet earnestly supports these programs and is sincere in his political beliefs, anyway. But free market people who get involved in politics and policy certainly don’t get the same benefit of the doubt.)
- Good question for libertarian discussion. At what point do claims like those made by homeopathy become fraud?
- California bill, among other things, would mandate breaks for babysitters.
- Controversial claim!: Americans should be free to sell things without a permit.
- Anti-abortion activist says cops beat him, arrested him, and accused him of terrorism for handing out pamphlets.