Caught a nasty bug, so this is all the blogging for today.
- Jerusalem Post apologizes for tone of editorials in response to the Oslo shooting.
- New Mexico mayor says he was drunk when he signed million-dollar contracts.
- Photo of an Escher painting refracted in a water droplet.
- Florida teen dies in a jail cell after arrest for pot possession.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie tells the “dhimmitude” crowd to get lost.
- New book looks at long-suppressed color video from the Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombings.