Some extra links for you this afternoon, at no additional charge:
- More “Enhance!” (Via the comments.)
- Congress begins another attempt to collect reams of personal data under the guise of fighting child porn.
- Michigan lawmaker wants to expand asset forfeiture to allow police agencies to use forfeited funds for general operations. What could possibly go wrong?
- Pointing a loaded gun at a reporter’s chest is a pretty moronic way of showing your support for the Second Amendment. And, you know, counterproductive. Just saying.
- Mitch McConnell says the Casey Anthony trial shows how hard it is for prosecutors to win convictions, which is why we should keep holding Gitmo detainees without trying them. If there were some sort of record for the total cumulative number of wrongful assertions, analogies, conclusions, and factual errors packed into a single sentence, this would be a strong contender.
- Ah, I see my bounty of wisdom is having just as much impact in my newly adopted home state as it had in my prior adopted home state.