Tuesday, June 14th, 2011
- So this is a pretty bizarre story.
- Also from the Reason criminal justice issue, Jacob Sullum takes on sex offender laws. Predictions on when the first “libertarians defend pedophiles!” critique will appear?
- Cop says he was punished for not granting “professional courtesy” to an intoxicated prosecutor at the scene of a crash.
- Photos photographed where they were photographed.
- Just so I have this correct: If you allow unpaid contributors to post articles on your profitable website—of their own free will—you’re basically using slave labor, because somewhere, there is probably someone who is willing to write for pay. That’s some interesting logic. You know what else? I’ll bet that no matter how much you’re paying your paid writers, you can probably also find someone who would be willing to write for more money. Sweatshop! (Obligatory disclosure: I work for Huffington Post. I am not working for free.)