- Illegals can’t get a driver’s license in Alabama and soon it may be a crime to give them a ride. Oh, and no more going to the Prom, either.
- In Texas, compensation for the wrongly convicted is getting to be big business — for lawyers.
- NATO wants to help innocent civilians in Libya, but only if they actually stay in Libya.
- Newspaper magically makes women disappear from famous situation room photo.
- In another case of women not being able to curb their sexual appetites, a Tennessee teacher is in trouble for seducing under age boys.
- Broken flag pole transforms the people of a small Ohio town into an enraged mob.
DISCLAIMER: Some of the above statements may contain sarcasm or exaggeration and should not be interpreted as a hate speech aimed at any religion, ethnic group, sex, locality, or government agency.
[Posted by Dave Krueger]