Wednesday, April 27th, 2011
- Hungary’s Fidesz party makes a bid for permanent rule. This could get interesting. And hey, I’ll be there next week!
- Great post by my friend Tim Lee on the failure of economic indicators to reflect information-age standard of living improvements.
- Good dissection of the TSA’s pointless liquids restrictions.
- “A storybook for exhausted parents.”
- Amazing how quickly somelose their democratic values once their own party is in power: “Despite many reasons for caution — the words George W. Bush foremost among them — I’m becoming more of a believer in an imperial presidency in domestic policy.”
- Context for the royal wedding.
- NRO writers credit governor’s call for prayer with bringing rain to Texas. Next up: Texas prayers bring an end cancer, turn all the state’s gay people straight.