Sunday, April 3rd, 2011
- Never leave your kid in the car, even for 30 seconds. Not because it’s dangerous, but because someone may call the cops on you.
- I blame gay marriage.
- “Patrol officers in some police agencies and the state highway patrol were evaluated and given pay increases, in part, according to how many traffic violations they issued to motorists. That can no longer be a basis for performance evaluation under the new law.” Rather unfortunate that this needs to be codified into law in the first place.
- The “bite-mark experts” fight back.
- The column itself is just inane. The police responses to it in the comments section are horrifying.
- Sheriff’s deputy resigns after shooting, killing a vicious chihuahua.