So my browser doesn’t crash…
- Judge who refuses to sign arrest warrant. So the state police want to arrest the judge. Pretty sure this is not how it’s all supposed to work.
- Great example of how easily good news can be be portrayed as bad news.
- Funny how classified leaks that benefit the government tend not to get investigated.
- Strangely, another Indiana prosecutor has been fired (justifiably) for going bonkers over the protests in Wisconsin.
- Classic arcade game deaths.
- If Hemingway Yelped.
- The NY Times raves about “The Book of Mormon”, the new Trey Parker/Matt Stone joint.
- Agitator favorites the Cold Stares are in a Nashville battle of the bands competition. Go vote for them here.