Friday, January 7th, 2011
- Man dies in a house fire caused by police deployment of a flash grenade. It’s not the first time this has happened.
- The last paragraph of this article pretty much sums up my expectations for the new GOP-led House.
- Some crappy headlines this week. So here is a video of a tired puppy.
- Curious to know what Agitator readers think of this story. Should it be a crime to exploit a flaw in slot machines? I’m not convinced it should be.
- While we’re at it, here’s a bit more comments bait. To what degree is a 12-year-old culpable for murder? If you think this kid got what he deserved, at what age would you put the cutoff?
- I’m quoted in this Boston Herald article about this week’s SWAT killing of Eurie Stamps.