Monday, December 27th, 2010
- Redditor asks fellow Redditors to photoshop his 92-year-old grandfather. Fun ensues.
- “About eight of every 10 registered lobbyists who work for scanner-technology companies previously held positions in the government or Congress, most commonly in the homeland security, aviation or intelligence fields…”
- A gift for ophthalmologists.
- Pilot investigated, disarmed for exposing TSA security flaws embarrassing the government.
- Old photos of a man and his pet buffalo.
- I like Chris Beam, but his treatise on libertarianism in New York magazine is, unfortunately, loaded with straw men and caricatures. He doesn’t really consider libertarians’ best arguments, just the versions of them that are easiest to knock down. Wish I had time to get to it in more detail, but I’m sure this will be batted around the web all week.