Sunday, December 12th, 2010
- Michelle Bachman: We’re going to eliminate earmarks once and for all!* (*By calling them something other than earmarks.)
- This kid made my day.
- NYPD asks woman to clean up after her dog. She says the poop on the ground isn’t from her dog, but she picks it up anyway. But after picking it up she adds, one more time, that it wasn’t from her dog. What happens next is disputed, but by the time it was all over, the woman looked like this.
- Lawsuit claims California DMV clerk looked up transgendered woman’s private address, then sent her a letter telling her she was making a big mistake.
- How to fix the systematic prosecutorial misconduct in California. Top item: End absolute immunity.
- Gov. Chris Christie says he’ll make a decision about the Brian Aitken case by Christmas.