Wednesday, November 3rd, 2010
- Obama administration cheers Prop 19’s defeat. Assholes.
- Meanwhile, there’s yet more evidence that Portugal’s decriminalization efforts have been a success.
- John Cole is upset about Russ Feingold’s defeat (for the record, I am too). So he blames . . . Reason magazine. Sure, John. That makes perfect sense. Have another drink.
- Memos detail TSA officer’s hilarious antics of planting fake cocaine on passengers, then chuckling at the terrified looks on their faces. Note that only one coworker turned him in. Prior stories also pointed out how we weren’t permitted to know how this particular worker was disciplined, thanks to the privacy protections afforded to federal employees. Good to know that as TSA workers go through your bags, pat you down, and gaze at your naked body, the government will protect their privacy should they do something inappropriate.
- Virgin snake has 22 offspring. I’m sure there’s a sacrilegious joke in here somewhere.