Wednesday, October 20th, 2010
- NAACP will release report it says shows ties between Tea Party and racist/extremist groups.
- Another insane application of the felony murder rule: Florida teen faces murder charge after homeowner shoots his friend as the two were attempting to break-in.
- Twenty-year-old student named police chief of Mexican border town. No one else wanted the job.
- Toronto cop sues YouTube for defamation because of videos mocking him for arresting a girl who was blowing bubbles at the G20 protests.
- This is interesting: Box spreads DNA mist that marks robbers with identifiers tying them to the crime scene.
- Louisiana man gets five years for shooting two deputies during no-knock drug raid. He says he thought they were burglars, and actually called 911 during the raid.