Sunday, October 17th, 2010
- Facebook photo may have saved toddler’s life.
- Horrifying product recall: Fisher-Price warns tricycles pose “risk of genital bleeding.”
- L.A. prosecutor encourages columnist to get high, drive around town test his driving skills on a driving course.
- Ever notice how much time, space, and energy libertarian-hating writers, bloggers, and pundits spend opining about how libertarians are irrelevant?
- Here’s a bit more on that Simpsons porn case. Including: “…my favorite part of the plea agreement is the ‘proof’ that Bart, Lisa, and Maggie are ‘minors’: ‘An internet search of the encyclopedia website www.wikipedia.org listed the three minor-aged Simpsons characters ages as ten, eight, and baby.’”
- Georgia court says laws requiring you to mow your laws are not akin to slavery.