Friday, August 27th, 2010
- Scientists bring a Steven Wright joke to life.
- Redesigning Addis Ababa.
- Somehow I missed that yesterday was National Dog Day. Here’s a gallery of photos.
- Montgomery, Alabama to poor people: We’re going to demolish your house, steal your property, and give the land to rich developers. Oh, and we’re going to bill you for the demolition costs. This isn’t even eminent domain. It’s much eviler.
- Shorter Eric Holder: It might be nice to do something about prison rape, but it’s just too darned expensive. I can see his point. Better that we pay wealthy people to get SUV’s with better gas mileage.
- Man arrested, falsely charged after filming police making an arrest, calling them “Nazis.” Yeah, he’s an asshole. Barring an actual crime, being an asshole shouldn’t get you arrested.