Sorry I’ve been out. Migraine put me out of service for a good 36 hours.
- Dan Quayle’s son creeps everyone out.
- Straight talk about teen rehab centers.
- Manners-promoting subway posters from 1980s Tokyo.
- Gag order partially lifted on man who fought FBI order to turn over customer information, but was barred from telling anyone about it.
- Another puppycide. If you had a single guess as to which county in the country it took place . . . you’re probably right.
- Here’s why I won’t be mourning Ted Stevens.
- L.A. County Sheriff refuses to release information surrounding police-caused death of a journalist forty years ago.
- Cop harasses libertarian activist Adam Mueller as Mueller videotapes him.