Monday, August 9th, 2010
- Lawsuit: Student tells teacher she was raped. Principal uses alleging victim as bait in a moronic “sting” operation to catch the accused rapist. Sting goes awry, and student gets raped again.
- At this year’s Indiana State Fair: “Fried butter.”
- David Boies vs. Tony Perkins on the California gay marriage ruling.
- Time-lapse video of a cross-country drive.
- Man dies in finals of the “World Sauna Championships”.
- Awesome Reddit anti-joke thread. My favorite: A horse walks into a bar. Bartender says, “Hey, why the long face?” Horse says, “Because I’m an alcoholic and it’s destroying my family.”