Three bullet points of good news this morning. Granted, all three are qualified victories. But hey, that’s better than three bullet points of bad news, right?
- House Financial Services Committee passes bill to legalize, regulate online gambling.
- Congress passes bill narrowing crack-powder cocaine sentencing disparity. Goes from 1oo-1 to 18-1.
- House passes bill to create commission on criminal justice reform.
- All My Friends Are Dead
- Michael Kinsley wants you to send him the most boring article you can find.
- Pitchfork Media’s probably illegal camera policy at music festivals in public parks.
- Dee Snider kicks the Gore family while they’re down. And he kinda’ has a point.