Monday, July 12th, 2010
- So it turns out that when conservative celebrities start spouting off about politics, they’re just as insightful, interesting, and valuable to the public debate as liberal celebrities. Which is to say not at all. (I realize I may be stretching the definition of celebrity, here.)
- John Stagliano’s federal obscenity trial begins in D.C.
- Photo essay from a Real Doll factory. Bizarre.
- The Black Panther voter fraud case was actually downgraded during the Bush administration. There’s so much material over which to legitimately criticize Obama. Why waste time and credibility on this “he’s secretly racist” nonsense?
- Minority groups much less likely than whites to support California’s ballot initiative to legalize marijuana. Not sure what to make of that.
- United Farm Workers invites American citizens to apply for field jobs usually staffed by immigrants. They aren’t getting many takers.