Monday, June 7th, 2010
- Off-duty Baltimore cop kills a man who grabbed his girlfriend’s butt. Pretty sure if a non-cop had done this he’d have been in jail while the police department sorted out what happened.
- Same prop newspaper shows up in multiple TV shows, movies.
- A visit to Georgia’s Stalin Museum.
- Eliot Spitzer: Abraham Lincoln would be ashamed of you for not wanting to pay more in taxes. The sneering condescension in that piece will raise your blood pressure about 10 points. Seems to be something about being born into money that makes people especially prone to lecture the rest of us about “shared sacrifice.”
- Missouri cops harass guy with history of recording Missouri cops.
- Nebraska crime scene investigator who manufactured evidence sentenced to “up to four years” in prison.