So I am quite literally snowed in right now. Front door won’t open. It’s been crazy. Photos and videos of puppy snow frolicking forthcoming.
In the meantime….
- Actual sentence from an actual news story: “It’s designed for young girls ages 8 and older, but some say the mysterious product is a “dangerous spiritual game” that opens up anyone, particularly Christians, to attacks on their soul.”
- Because anything that tastes good is obviously an appeal to children.
- Looks like the former DA Texas Gov. Rick Perry appointed to head up the state’s forensics panel is doing all he can to make sure the panel does nothing to help the state’s forensics system.
- Here’s a good cop story: Bozeman, Montana cop buys food for man caught shoplifting school supplies for his kids.
- Time to renew my ACLU membership.
- Gun-free snowball fights. Novel idea!
- Twelve-year-old Queens girl hauled out of school in handcuffs for writing on desk.