Below, the last year’s 20 most-read posts from your favorite blog. Lessons for traffic building: more rants, more stories about grandmothers, use the word “genitalia” in more headlines. Probably not a good idea to work all three themes into the same post, though.
1. What Michael Phelps should have said.
2. Whole Foods
3. Whole Foods (ct’d)
4. “Cash for Clunkers” Is a Glorious Success! (Pause for Laughs), or, Why The Daily Show Just Isn’t Funny Anymore
5. Grandmothers and Pregnant Women Beware.
6. Maryland State Police Raid Parents’ Home for Teen’s Misdemeanor Pot Charge
7. Tearful Atlanta Cops Express Remorse for Shooting 92-Year-Old Kathryn Johnston, Leaving Her To Bleed to Death in Her Own Home While They Planted Drugs in Her Basement, Then Threatening an Informant So He Would Lie To Cover It All Up
8. Part of the Problem
9. Mother Tased, Arrested in Front of Kids After Traffic Stop
10. When Hairless Genitalia Is Banned, Only Criminals Will Have Hairless Genitalia
11. Grandma Arrested for Child Porn
12. Hoosier Grandmother Arrested for Purchasing Cold Medication
13. Second Amendment-Loathing Mayor Attacked With Lead Pipe
14. Ballsy Agitator Reader Stands Up to Bully Cop
15. Super-Powered Police Dog Proves a Paltry Pooch; People It Imprisoned Exculpated
16. Radley Balko Exposed!
17. Georgia Pastor Killed in Botched Drug Bust
18. Milwaukee Police Chief Says to Hell With the Rule of Law
19. Andy McCarthy Cheers on the Commies
20. Red Flag in the LP