Thursday, February 21st, 2008
- Britain moves toward “smoking licenses.”
- ‘Scuse us. But have you seen our bridge?
- RIAA training video: People who violate music copyright more likely to be terrorists, crack dealers, murderers, and gun smugglers!
- Jeremy Lott makes his 2008 endorsement for president.
- A judge has dropped the charges against the Boston lawyer arrested for taking cell phone video of police arresting a teenager. Not only that, but he specifically cited the First Amendment has his reason for doing so. Good for him. More, please.