Thursday, January 10th, 2008
- I know nothing about British history, but this article is awfully interesting. It’s not all that surprising that the colonial powers were ruthless, I guess. I was just surprised at the extent of the carnage. If the Guardian piece is accurate, I mean.
- More copyright lunacy. Prince orders a YouTube video taken down because in it, one of his songs is playing in the background.
- Meanwhile, corporations are snatching personal photos off the web and using them in advertising and marketing campaigns without the owners’ permission.
- What’s up with Missouri, lately? Here, a small town mayor wants litterbugs tossed in the slammer.
- Congress earns its lowest approval ratings in history, then votes itself a pay raise.