Wednesday, January 9th, 2008
- If you’re entering the country from abroad, it looks like your hard drive is now subject to search without probable cause.
- I think lots of people would quibble with me being on the “right,” but I appreciate the suggestion. Of course, I’d never stoop to write for that liberal rag. Just kidding. I’d say “yes” in a friggin’ heartbeat.
- Here’s a whole site devoted to terrifically awful album covers. (Thanks to Tom Bux for the link.)
- St. Charles, Missouri city council wants to ban profanity in bars. If you can’t swear in a fucking bar, where the hell can you?
- Giuliani on Hillary Clinton’s tears: “I cried on September 11.”